A Puckett's Christmas 2020
A Puckett’s Christmas features both up-and-coming and well known musicians that all have something in common: Puckett’s of Leipers Fork, TN.
Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant has been serving locals and tourists in Leiper’s Fork, Tennessee since 1953, and is a “must” for everyone interested in authentic food and experiences. But more than a store and a restaurant, Puckett’s is also a community for dozens of local musicians who love interacting with each other and performing for an appreciative audience.
The 12 songs on this album are performed by artists with a connection to Puckett’s, and several of them recorded their songs live on its stage. Each song represents either the artist’s “take” on a familiar holiday tune, or an original song composed by the artist. And, all the artists have generously donated their royalties from this album to Jailhouse Industrys, a 501 C-3 registered non-profit that benefits local children in need!
- Jingle Bells - JT Hodges
- Go Where I Send Thee - Unique Cortez w/3:6Teen*
- I’ll Be Home For Christmas - Credenda
- Emmanuel - Jack Cassidy
- You’re A Mean One Mr. Grinch - Amanda Walker w/3:6Teen*
- He Is The One - Dillon Vance
- Snow Day - Amelia Eisenhauer w/3:6Teen*
- A King In Carpenters Clothes — Mr. Blotto
- Tennessee Christmas — Brent Loper
- The Christmas Song — Heavy Drunk
- Mary Did You Know — Gina Pittman & Casey Martin
- Silent Night — Ridge Banks & The Wall Of Sound
* 3:6Teen: Seth Dearinger (bass), Ramaul Warren (guitar), Adam Ward (drums)